Westin® Family Kids Club
Designed to stimulate curiosity and encourage excitement about Colorado’s vast natural playgrounds, our Westin Family Kids Club allows families to make the most of their visit by offering fun and safe activities for children ages 5 to 12.
Join us on a nature walk or a short field trip to the Ice Age Discovery Center in the Snowmass Mall, where you can touch actual mastodon and mammoth teeth, then listen closely during story time with local authors. An endless array of board and video games, craft supplies, and books keeps kids enthusiastically engaged for hours, and for an unforgettable evening, sing-a-longs and s’mores are best enjoyed around the campfire.
Programs are available for an hourly fee. A kid’s meal is offered with any session of 4 or more hours. For shorter visits, meals can be arranged for 15 USD each. A 20% discount on hourly rates applies for additional children in the same party, and a 10% discount applies for SPG® members. Fees are per child, per hour.
Westin® Family Kids Club Pricing
- Licensed for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Reservations recommended. Walk-ins welcome on a space available basis.
- Registration forms and waivers may be filled out prior to participating. For extra ease, the forms can be emailed prior to your arrival.
- Please bring proper clothing for outdoor activities and excursions, including appropriate hat, jacket and shoes.
- Programs are subject to change depending on group size, age, interest or weather.
- When registering your children for the Westin Family Kids Club you will be asked to leave a cell phone number for emergencies and a photo ID will be requested to pick up your child at the end of their session for security purposes.
Reservations can be made through the Westin Concierge.