Westin Kids Club
Upon arrival at the Westin Family Kids Club in Snowmass Village, Colorado, children will escape to a world built to stimulate knowledge and excitement about our natural Colorado playground. With our sunny slope-side setting, Westin Snowmass is an ideal mountain escape for visitors of all ages. The Westin Family Kids Club allows families to get the most out of their visit by offering fun and safe activities for children ages 5-12 while their parents enjoy all the resort has to offer.
Kids Club Hours of Operation
Open 2:00pm - 10:00pm Daily
Open Until March 21st | Reopening June for the Summer
The Westin Family offers engaging activities such as Story Time with local authors, field trips to the Mammoth Discovery Center, Dino Digs, Sing-a-long & S’mores by the Campfire, Family Yoga, Wacky Olympic Games, Kids Corner Lobby Activity, swimming and many more adventures your child will love. In addition, the Westin Kids Club is equipped with endless board games, a basketball arcade game, a ping pong table, arts and crafts, movies, and even a library that will keep the children occupied for hours.
Our Westin Family Kids Club is located on the 3rd Floor of Westin Snowmass Resort, next door to the Westin Spa.
Kids Club Pricing
- 1 to 3 Hours: $25 USD per hour, per child. 20% discount for each additional child.
- Receive an additional 15% discount for Starwood Preferred Guests.
- A Westin Eat Well Kids Menu option can be purchased for $15
- 4 hours: $90 USD plus $15 per each additionnal hour. Price includes a Westin Family Eat Well Kids Menu option
- Licensed for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Reservations recommended. Walk-ins welcome on a space available basis.
- Registration forms and waivers may be filled out prior to participating. For extra ease, the forms can be emailed prior to your arrival.
- Please bring proper clothing for outdoor activities and excursions, including appropriate hat, jacket and shoes.
- Programs are subject to change depending on group size, age, interest or weather.
- When registering your children for the Westin Family Kids Club you will be asked to leave a cell phone number for emergencies, proof of immunization, and a photo ID will be requested to pick up your child at the end of their session for security purposes.
Reservations can be made through the Westin Concierge.
For more information, please contact: Rose Rossello, Kids Club Director, at 970-923-8299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org